Utility Underground Foreman
We are looking for an experienced Foreman to coordinate operations, oversee and participate in utility projects. We desire servant-leadership skills and extensive experience and passion to direct, lead and inspire great work of others. You are known as a highly organized, driven and committed professional who favors safety, quality and others above everything else.
The job sites are primarily based within Washington & Oregon and require day trips and overnight trips.
- The Foreman will participate as a hands-on resource in the construction of: concrete, dirt, rebar, framing, electrical etc., as well as overseeing the project.
- Produce schedules and manage schedules and attendance of crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a Foreman.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read, understand and articulate plans drawings and diagrams.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- CPR/First Aid and OSHA 10 certifications.
- In-depth understanding of construction (using concert, dirt, rebar, framing, electrical) procedures, materials and project management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
We create a culture and environment of empowerment, allowing you to thrive. At our core, we consistently aspire to provide our employees with more than just a paycheck! We are committed to keeping our employees and their families as healthy as they can possibly be, which is why we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Compensation Structure: Exempt/Salaried position – DOE
- Benefits: Health & Wellness benefits
- Culture: Strong core values that include having fun at work and a dedication to work-life balance.
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer