We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, maintaining appropriate filing systems, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Publisher, Power Point), and other general office equipment.
If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant with familiarity of our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
We create a culture and environment of empowerment, allowing you to thrive. At our core, we consistently aspire to provide our employees with more than just a paycheck! We are committed to keeping our employees and their families as healthy as they can possibly be, which is why we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Compensation Structure: Exempt/Salaried position – DOE
- Benefits: Health & Wellness benefits
- Culture: Strong core values that include having fun at work and a dedication to work-life balance.
EOE: Equal Opportunity Employer