Licensed Journeyman Electrician
ADK Electric Inc, is built on the attitude that anything is possible. We seek out exciting challenges and believe fully that our team has the grit and creativity to figure it out, so we're always looking for the right people to bring us their experience and help build an unstoppable team. If you're tired of going to work just for a pay check. Meaningful work is waiting for you.
How can you be productive and have fun at the same time? We're looking for someone who can answer that question and live it every day.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining commercial electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in commercial buildings and poles. Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions. The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems. The goal will be to produce and maintain well functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- 4 years minimum experience as a commercial electrician.
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician (Oregon or Washington).
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Ensure safety measure protocols and procedures are carried out throughout all work performed.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Proven experience as an electrician with outstanding references.
ADK Electric Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits (medical and dental, 401K, paid vacation) along with training, apprenticeships and development programs to help you accomplish your professional objectives.
We encourage our employees to continue their education and our open door policy fosters a culture of open communication that allows every employee to have a voice in the company. It’s how the best ideas come to light—and why the best people choose to work at ADK Electric Inc.